Learn how to use Motion Brush to have more control over movement in your video.
- Open Gen-2 and add an image prompt
- If you want to use Text to Video, make sure you generate previews, then use one of the preview images as your image input
- Click on Motion Brush
- Paint over the area you want to control, and assign a motion direction and speed to your selection
- Control speed for Horizontal, Vertical, and Proximity independently
- Motion Brush works independently from Camera Motion, so feel free to experiment with both in tandem