Learn brush and movement techniques using Motion Brush.
- For this first example, we’ll make our subject’s head move up
- You’ll want to brush a mask over the subject’s entire head, but you may see some background motion in your output if you happen to brush over the background while making your mask
- Try a smaller mask on the face, since Motion Brush understands what you’re trying to move
- If you’re trying to make a character’s clothes blow in the wind, create a small mask that doesn’t touch the background or other parts of the character
- Try this same mechanic with hair, eye-line, facial expressions and timelapse elements like moving clouds
- If you want even more specific control, try using Motion Brush in combination with Image + Description mode
- Provide simple prompts for this method, don’t over-complicate