Learn how to create dynamic scenes by replicating a three camera setup in Runway.
- Today we’ll recreate a three camera setup, which typically comprises of a wide shot, a medium shot, and a close up
- Open Text to Image, and generate a wide shot
- Take note of seed numbers — it may be helpful to jot it down for consistency between shots
- Use a similar prompt for a medium shot, but experiment with how you want the shot to look
- Generate a close-up shot
- Remember to use other tools like Infinite Image or Upscale Image to perfect your shot
- Load your images into Gen-2 to create your final scene