Learn how to smoothly composite multiple Gen-2 videos into one scene.
- Begin by generating videos in Gen-2 — for example, one video featuring a foreground subject and one featuring your desired background for the final comp
- Use Motion Brush and Camera Motion to customize the movement in your generations
- Use Remove Background (found under “Edit Videos” on left-hand dashboard panel) to isolate your foreground subject and export
- Layer the isolated subject video on top of your generated background video in a timeline editor
- Style further for a more seamless and cohesive composite by blurring the background and color grading